Tuesday, May 7, 2013

first week of may.

 what a beautiful way to end the first week of may. well today is in fact my birthday, so i guess this is sort of my birthday post? But besides the mellow day i have had, i forgot that it was my birthday. So this is a new beanie i have learned to love. i love the color and i wear it with almost every thing :p. but that's okay, i manage to match alot with it. and my D.Y.I "wolf cross shirt is also my new favorite shirt. i made it once late at night. and i have been wearing my blakc military boots in a new way. i wear them with heavy long black(knee high) socks and roll them over the boot, so that it covers about half way down. It give the boot a new fresh look.












No comments:

Post a Comment

rib cage holdin'

la via en rose

bright light

i am iron man

randy

girls got rhythm

growing tree

Mudbound